Our COVID-19 Response
COVID-19 has quickly shifted the paradigm in our daily lives and how we do business, across the globe and in all of our communities. As a medical inventory management solution and a leader in the retina specialty space, ArbiMed realizes that our healthcare professionals are on the front lines of this pandemic. The scenarios that our partners in healthcare now face are unprecedented and we are inspired each day as providers and their teams make sacrifices while continuing to serve patients and take precautions against this virus.
Amidst the spread of COVID-19 ArbiMed continues to prioritize both the safety of our employees and the delivery of excellent service to our clients. The entire ArbiMed team will work diligently so that all of our users across the country are able to easily access, manage and report their inventory and data with our support. With guidance from the CDC, the local health departments and our ability to perform essential work we will continue to deliver the services ArbiMed clients depend on.
As a reminder, the ArbiMed Inventory management portal can be accessed remotely so you can manage your inventory from anywhere at any time. Your experience is our priority and we will continue to survey you, our customer, so you may continue to have a voice in the process. We want your comments, opinions and suggestions in how we may improve the tools, operation, reporting functionality and overall product experience. ArbiMed is continuously updating our software to improve our existing user’s experience. Some of our current actions include but are not limited to:
- Hosting daily meetings between senior level leadership and each or their teams.
- Maintain normal business and customer support hours.
- Help customers assess their current inventory on hand and identifying any potential shortages that may arise in the coming days / weeks.
- Allocation of additional staff to assist with customer support.
- Continue to roll-out updates to the software as they become available.
- Having our Account Managers communicate with current customers in an effort to identify any needs they may have.
- Utilize technology to coordinate video conference calls, on-line training, implementation and customer support.
As always, we encourage you to contact us via: email@example.com with any questions or comments you may have and all of us here at ArbiMed extend our thoughts and well wishes to you, your staff and your patients during this challenging time.